Thursday, September 29, 2011
10 years ago I met someone who changed my life musically. I continued following his footsteps working hard listening to the advice he gave me every time we chatted. All this time I had a dream to do a song with him but didn’t know when exactly its gonna happen but I still believed one day this dream will come true. Fast forward to 2011, By the grace of God i am who i am, God made my dream come true, the this collabo with the legendary African musician Oliver "Tuku" Mtukudzi from Zimbabwe. Thanks for the support and enjoy the music!!
ComScore
for more visit at http://www.gongamx.com

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

CONTACT US

Lukata Willy,
BK,
Houston TX,
U.S.A

Tel:
832-859-6047
E-Mail:
lukatawilly@ymail.com
http://angrybirdsgamer.com

Total Pageviews

NEW EAST AFRICA SONG



Lukata Willy

Lukata Willy
ITS NOT WHAT YOU HAVE IN YOUR LIVE, BUT WHO YOU HAVE IN YOUR LIFE THAT COUNTS

FOLLOWER US ON

BONGOFLAVA

Like Us on Facebook

COUNTRY VISIT MY WEB

Home

Create by Bongotrack. Powered by Blogger.

BLOG FANS